This candidate leaflet for voters in Beighton is a gross misrepresentation of the governance referendum and its choices – in effect, the opposite of what this leaflet says is the truth. The words here also go directly against both Cabinet and council papers.We have asked the candidate to stop distributing her leaflet (and ask local Beighton voters to get in touch if they are still receiving it), we have written to the Leader of the council to take action, and we have written to the Chief Executive of SCC to request they take swift action under the Referendum Regulations where they have a role in correcting misinformation.
- Our questions at the Full Council meeting voting on the new committee system design
- Questions about the Council’s new governance design
- It’s Our City! 2021 Annual General Meeting
- Letter to CEO, Sheffield City Council, 11th June 2021
- What Happens Now? Ten things to look for after Sheffield’s referendum